Здравствуйте!
Удивлен компетентностью и уровнем осведомленности здешних Форумчан. Друзья, помогите идентифицировать кадра. Здешний ли он. Я подозреваю, что Гаупштурмфюрер Герберт Дорнер Herbert Dorner служил в 6 дивизии СС. Ниже кое-какие фотографии его вещей. Кто что сможет сообщить - добавить о нем? Заранее спасибо!

И еще немного. На часах, на фото, если плохо видно: SS-hptstuf. Herbert Dorner SS-T.F. Reg. 6/4 (MG)

Так же нашел на западном сайте фотографии его (?) меча и текст:
Looking into the SS records under the number “4871” I find record in the 1936 officer list of “Untersturmführer SS Herbert Dorner”. Dorner was assigned to the staff of the Reichsführer as of the time he was promoted to an officer which was on 20 April 1936. The records indicate that he graduated from the SS Candidate School Braunchsweig in 1936. This information ties in nicely with what we see on the NCO sword. It is not hard to imagine that an NCO prior to the introduction of the official SS degen still wanted to have a sword. Particularly a Brunsweig candidate and graduate. I also was able to find Dorner as a member of the Waffen SS in the 1 July 1944 list. Here he is listed as a “Kompaniaführer or Company Leader in SS infantry regiment number 6. At this time his rank is a SS-Hauptsturmführer. I am sure that there would be lots of exciting material to research regarding this early SS man and officer. Not only did he early on choose the SS for his career but he also was a Waffen SS officer and more than likely had an exciting wartime career. A great opportunity here to research an untouched sword and also your chance to contribute to this exciting hobby and make Herr Dorner come to life. A fantastic find here and a great opportunity for the right person.

И еще на других форумах:
Here is his listing in the 1937 SS-Dienstalterlistes. No photos of him are available in the National Archives (I previously researched him in regards to a SSEhrendegen. Interesting to note though that Hauptsturmführer Herbert
Adolf Josef Dorner, born 27 September 1911, was killed in action in Russia on 02 August 1941 and is buried in Russland in a cemetery with a marked grave!

6-SS-Gebirgs-Division Nord casualty list
DoD Place of death Name     rank     Unit    
+31.07.41                            Dorner, Herbert            Hstuf Chrf,4./Inf.Reg.6

Herbert Dorner Hptstuf Waffen SS
Родился.:    27/09/1911
Nr. SS:         4 871
Nr. NSDAP:    132 962

СПАСИБО всем за внимание и участие!

Отредактировано Dorner (2011-03-08 04:19:19)